Hello!


        One thing I have learned from blogging is that starting a blog is very awkward.

         I actually have another blog, that I've been running for over a year, and it's very popular (not to brag), but the problem with that blog is that people in real life know about it, so it's kinda less free and more restricted. :(

        I hope to build a new audience here, an audience I can share my thoughts and emotions with, without the pressure from family and friends and the constant worry that someone I know will read it and know me and judge me for whatever reason.

        What will you read about on this blog?
          Well, I can't say for sure... but probably clothes, music, movies, books, and tons of other things, including fuzzy socks! And a bunch of other random but awesome things!!!!!!!!  
       
        I'm Jessica. Will you join me on my adventure?

Comments

Post a Comment