SOCKS+Sunburn woes

Okay. I doubt anyone's reading this, but if you are and you've read my very first post and my about me page, you know I L-O-V-E fuzzy socks and just socks in general.



I know tons of people think socks are restricting or something, but I find them comforting, plus, it's SOOOO much fun to slide across the floor while wearing them!

This post is so random, but idc. XD
Socks are awesome. Fuzzy socks are ten times cooler.

Okay, another random thing; I'm currently as red as a lobster right now, because I went to a pool party today. It was fun, but this burning isn't! I'm using coconut oil to help. #fairskinprobs

Comments

  1. Fuzzy socks are the best, yes. So soft and comforting! I love them!
    You have a very new blog, that is so fun! I hope your blogging journey is great!
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri
    forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment